Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    franmurf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2010, 06:07 PM
    Best all in one wireless to buy for home use?
    Best all in one wireless to buy for home use?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 31, 2010, 06:20 PM

HP sells more printers then all their competitors combined. They have also won PC Magazines Best of class award for 17 years running.

If you provide what you want the printer to do and what your budget is, I can recommend specific models.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have verizon wireless for laptop go through wireless router for home [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have verizon wirless for my laptop, works very well in and out of town. I would like to know if I can run my UBS verizon wirless through a router so when I am home we may all use the internet with home computors at the same time.

Can I get the home encencentive if I buy the home from my fathers estate at full mar [ 2 Answers ]

Can I get the home encencentive if I buy the home from my fathers estate at full market value

Setting up wireless home networking via a wireless aircard [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to set up a wireless home networking using a wireless aircard. I have installed the wireless air card via USB connect on my desktop PC. I have a Linksys Wireless router and I want to be able to connect two laptops wirelessly via this router. I am having problems establishing a...

Email- wireless and home PC [ 2 Answers ]

I have just connected my laptop to my wireless network at home. I have the same email, so why don't I get my email on both computers?

View more questions Search