Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moorefield Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2010, 05:08 PM
    Spirit in a house
    Hi I hope someone can help me here ,my daughter is feeling fairly scared as she is feeling and seeing something in her home ,she has woken feeling a buzzing sensation very close to her face and chest area and someone looking at her ,she has seen a man looking in her bedroom door during the night and hears her children's bedroom door closing ,on taking the children in to her bed she felt the sensation of her baby being pulled by his leg down the bed and he started to scream ,she appears very frazzled and is afraid to sleep but even when awake the minute she goes into her hallway or bedroom she feels him very close to her,she doesn't know whether he is trying to communicate with her or is trying to scare her ,she tells him to go away but says it can take ages before he will leave its only the last few days she has started to see him she now wants to go to a spiritualist church to see if someone can help her as she feels drained of energy ,her little boy who is 4 has also refused to sleep in his room as he says he is afraid of the man looking at him ,someone please advise me what to do thanks
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2010, 03:08 PM

Why not contact a priest and have the house blessed?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 1, 2010, 03:15 PM

Another idea is that you can burn sage throughout the house. By doing this, it supposedly casts out any demons/ghosts.

I heard it works. I have never tried it but people I know have and said it works.

Good luck.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Sep 2, 2010, 03:24 AM

I would suggest having a priest or minister bless the house.

And please update us if it helped.

I wish you well
    wonderingspirit Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

May 29, 2012, 10:30 PM
    Try burning white sage and sweet grass,
    Enigma1999 you are partially correct sage calms the spiritual activity.
    Sweet grass gets rid of the entity completely.
    Burning both will not only get rid of your problem moorefield but it will also help calm your family's nerves.

Lots of luck and good omens being sent your way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spirit in house [ 6 Answers ]

My grandmother has had a spirit in her house for a couple years now. At first it wasn't anything to be concerned with, she would have pots and pans clattering in the kitchen, or annoyances while reading and such. It has gotten to the point where she cannot stand to be alone in her house because it...

Spirit in my house [ 2 Answers ]

:( Hi my name is Roberta my son who is 18 teen is having a hard time sleeping something is always holding him down I don't no what to do

Spirit in my house [ 5 Answers ]

I built a house and moved in March '07. I, myself have seen a figure about 7' tall with a black trench coat and black cowboy hat in my bathroom doorway, beside my bed as well as once at the foot of my bed. My son moved in March of '08 and experienced seeing him in his room once and it "shhhh"'d...

Is there really a spirit in my house? [ 11 Answers ]

:confused:I am 14 years old. My mom died 2 years ago(in a car accident) and ever since then I've been having this strange feeling of someone always watching me. I really need to know if its her and tell... her... how much I really miss her and how much I love her because growing up I never really...

View more questions Search