Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lyndee03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2010, 03:42 PM
    Im looking for a movie made in the late 80's/ early 90's?
    The movie is about a couple of high school/college girls and boys who are stranded at house during a storm. When exploring the house a girl finds a portrait of herself in the room!! That's all I can remember but its kind of a suspense/thriller movie made in the late 80's early 90's!

Check out some similar questions!

Name movie in late 80's early 90's. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to find this movie for a long time now. I don't remember much at all, the only thing that sticks out is the ending. I know the monster was small and he has a small knife and wore like a jester hat or something. At the end the dog kills him by tossing the monster in the fan. The...

Late 70's early 80's made for TV fantasy movie [ 7 Answers ]

There was a made for TV fantasy movie that came out around the Clash of Titans release. It had the main character was a dark haired younger guy who had a bow and arrow that shot these energy like arrows. The "love interest" for him was the typical damsel in distress type. I want to say that...

Late 80's early 90's movie [ 1 Answers ]

Was a christmas movie. I watched it in kindergarten, it wasn't cartoon. It was about elves and christmas. I remember the elves sang and one of the women elves was pregnant. I can't remember the name and can't find anything on the internet and it's driving me nuts.

A Fantasy Movie Made in the Late 80's/Early 90s [ 6 Answers ]

So this is a pretty obscure question, but it has been plaguing me for a number of years. There was this movie I used to watch on t.v. all the time when I was younger and I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. The problem is, the only distinguishing feature I can for certain remember...

Movie; late 80's, early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so it is an animated movie that I'm reasonably sure is real (I didn't dream it... I think... ). Anyway, I remember a fatter man being absorbed by a big black blob, and he may have had a long white beard. I am also reasonably sure that the main character is a young boy who somehow travels...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.