Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sugandhi84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2010, 02:27 PM
    How to lose 15 kg weight within in 3 months
    I am 26 yr old ,my Height is 5.4 and I want to lose 15 kg weight in 3 months please give me some suggestions
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2010, 02:40 PM

Exercise more, watch your caloric intake. Eat less of lower calorie foods. It's as simple as that.

For our US friends, that's 33 pounds, 10 pounds a month. Two pounds a week is not unreasonable so it's possible.
    GirlInAus Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Sep 5, 2010, 02:39 AM
    The best, safest, and most effective way of losing weight and keeping it off is healthy eating and exercise.

Here's a quick run through of what you'll need to do:

DO'S:
    Eat lots of veggies, as much as you'd like in most cases. Refer to the don't list to see what you shouldn't eat.
    Stay away from processed foods.
    Keep your dairy intake to a minimum.
    Eat minimal bread (whole grain), pasta (wholemeal), and rice (brown).
    Keep your carb portions small.
    Eat a maximum of 2 fruits a day.
    Drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
    Exercise regularly - a half an hour brisk walk in the evening will suffice, more if you can handle it. Start small then build up.

DONT'S:
    Eat take out, unless you know exactly what's in it.
    Eat starchy high-carb veggies such as peas, corn, potatoes, pumpkin.
    Starve yourself - you'll put it right back on!
    Eat anything processed, canned, etc. No chocolate, soft drinks, or chips!

Stick to it. It's just three months and it will make you feel good for a lifetime!

If you break it, go right back to it.

You CAN loose 15kgs in that amount of time, I did!

Here's a very basic meal planner for one day, to be used as an example:

Breakfast:
    One small apple.
    One slice of toast with Vegemite (no butter).

Morning tea:
    12 almonds.

Lunch:
    One soup made of allowed veggies, such as mushrooms, celery, tomatoes, carrots, leeks, stock powder, etc. As much as you like!

Afternoon Tea:
    One orange.

Dinner:
    One piece of meat the size of the palm of your hand, accompanied by an arrange of roasted veggies.

Supper:
    Two sugar free lollies (can buy from your pharmacy).

When I was losing weight a good filling meal would be to combine a SMALL can of tuna (in springwater), mixed lettuce, balsamic vinegar, cherry tomatoes, very small amount of avocados, etc, to make a large salad.
    When you're full, you won't be thinking about how you filled yourself up, let alone all those unhealthy ways of doing so.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can we lose 50 kgs in about 6 months? [ 9 Answers ]

I am 21 yr old. I am 5.6" tall and weigh 115 kgs. Doctor advised me (or even I can say, yelled at me)to lose about 50 kgs to reach my normal weight limit. From childhood I have been obese. And I can understand the seriousness of this issue. I have tried many fitness plans but no use. Can anybody...

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

What if you 12 and want to lose 50 pounds in 3 months? [ 3 Answers ]

Well, I'm 12 years old. My weight is like 150 or 145 pounds. I don't think that's very healthy for a 12 year old. So I want to be skinny. I'm tired of people calling me fat, because I sort of agree with them. So I would like to try and lose at least 50 pounds in this three months of summer I have,...

I need to lose 20-40lbs within 3 months [ 7 Answers ]

I am currently 19 years old, 6ft'1, & weight 225lbs. Any good exercises?

Need to lose weight in 4 months. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I was wanting to know how long it would take me to lose any where around 40 to 50 pounds. I've got as little as 4 months to lose it. What type of exercises should I do and for how long? And if it is possible. Me and my husband and son are going to Arizona to visit my in-laws and I would love to...

View more questions Search