Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    autumnsmom1127 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Aug 31, 2010, 02:14 PM
    How do I go about learning to ride a motorcycle?
    I live in Illinois, and I have always loved riding motorcycles, but now I think its time to step up my game and learn to ride my own.. the problem is, I don't know where to start?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Aug 31, 2010, 02:27 PM

Here in Virginia the local community colleges have a rider training program over the course of a weekend. Illinois looks to have something similar.
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Aug 31, 2010, 03:07 PM
    You will definitely want to take a MSF (Motorcycle Safety Foundation) course. They have several in Illinois. Check out Motorcycle Safety Foundation and scroll down to your state.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings that song ride sally ride [ 3 Answers ]

It's a old song . And I don't even know the name but the chores is ride sally ride

70's ride on toy (square like ride on toy) [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for square like 70's ride on toy orange or red that had 6 wheels 3 on each side the rider sat in the middle and moved ride on toy by handles which moved in circle motion. Both hands were used to move this toy?

Distance learning or traditional learning [ 4 Answers ]

which is more better distance learning or traditional learning?:)

In for a ride? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, so hears my story This may sound stupid and childish.. but for eh, three years? I have been BEST friends with everyone in the grade above me. I practically forget my real grade, I am ALWAYS with them.. and consider myself in the grade above me. I have not one friend in my own grade, me and...

View more questions Search