Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hammadwaheed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2010, 02:07 PM
    Can sunni muslims eat food made by shias?
    Salam

Many sunni muslims say that we shod nt eat food made by the hands of shias?
    I want to know why?
    Wnt this create more divide amongst us?
    Plzz answer
    bendingleconte Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Aug 31, 2010, 02:14 PM

Of course you can! This is absolutely what creates more divide. For them to even make such a statement is pure and simple discrimination.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog stop eating his dog food or drink but he will eat table food [ 6 Answers ]

Last week we took a long road trip and took our dog with us. On the trip he eat his food with no problems but we did give him table food at times. Now he will not eat his food unless it's mixed with table food and he will no drink from his water bowl. Can you help? Should I take him to the vet?

My bulldog will not eat his food but will eat if its tablefood ! Why? [ 4 Answers ]

He won't even eat if we add tablescraps he picks them out he wouldn't eat when we tried peanut butter because he couldn't get it off the dog food !

I eat sandwiches daily thinking it's not fast food, IS IT fast food and is it bad me? [ 6 Answers ]

Lunch is almost always homemade Ham/Turkey and cheese with lettuce, onions, etc sandwiches. The bread I use is the simple sliced sandwich bread(Sara Lee or other). Is it that bad?? I'm 30 and I do plenty of exercise and eat overall healthy

View more questions Search