Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jedurrett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2006, 04:03 PM
    Groun fault interupter defective
    I had coffee pot overflow and it looks like some of it may have entered a GFI plug. Now all on that circuit will not reset. Could this require that I replace the plug?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2006, 04:10 PM
    It may dry out, but the electronic parts inside may never be the same, best to replace it, they're cheap enough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring fault [ 9 Answers ]

I have a surge protector that my computer is plugged into. The wiring fault light is on. Is this equipment grounded? Does the surge protector do it's job if it is not? I also have 2 prong outlets in half the house ( I rent ) can a powerstrip or a surge protector protect me in a case of a...

Is it my fault? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a five month old boy very determined to do everything sooner than expected, that gets very upset when he cannot reach his goals. Or so it seems. At the moment he cries all the time, unless I help him sit up and touch everything he can reach or if we "read" books together. Does not want to be...

Gfi circuit breaker defective [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 15 amp 240 volt, ground fault circuit breaker (special order and pricey). I have this connected via 14/2 wire to a deep well pump submersed into the lake, and a 500 watt baseboard heater. This has been connected for 16 months with no problems. This weekend I could not get the circuit...

It's been a year & it's obvious Maytag had the defective product (washer) [ 2 Answers ]

If you look at my previous postings under "momtoafew", it's been about a year since my Maytag SAV series washing machine disaster! Just wanted to say that people should be informed that these machines have major issues! I spent hours and hours calling repair people and getting my drains snaked,...

Pressure tank cut off switch defective? [ 3 Answers ]

When I run too much water in the house the cutoff switch shuts down till I manually flip the lever to get it back running again... we cannot run more than 2 faucets at a time.. any ideas?the switch is roughly 2 months old... turns on around 30 shuts off around 50.. thanks

View more questions Search