Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sags95 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2010, 11:31 AM
    15 year old girl, 157 pounds? 5'4
    Im a 15 year old girl and I know this might sound embarrassing but I used to weigh 165, I lost weight. And now I'm 157.
    I play hockey, basketball, baseball, and soccer
    And I also lift weights and I run 30 min every other day.

I was wondering could the weight have anything to do with the muscles I have?
    And will I stretch out once I start to grow more?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2010, 11:48 AM

Muscle certainly weighs more than body tissue and/or fat.

What do you mean by will you stretch out as you grow?
    shaunap1111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2012, 12:05 PM
    Muscle actually does weigh more but it should only add a couple of pounds. You are probably taking in a lot of calories through drinks... JUICE and POP are so terrible for you. Some things that are healthy are really high in calories. I started weight watchers about three weeks ago and its great. It makes you realise what you are eating and how healthy or unhealthy it really is. They do it with points. You can eat whatever you want and you just enter the carbs and all that stuff and it will give you your point value and then you have a certain number of points per day. Cut back on sugar, butter mayo, pop, juice and bread and if you are consistent you should definitely notice a difference. The amount you are exercising is great. So with just a few changes with things that you might not even be noticing right now, it could make a big difference for you. Great Job!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl? [ 13 Answers ]

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl in Michigan?

I'm 14 years old 5'4 and I weigh 200 POUNDS I need to lose weight asap HELP! [ 5 Answers ]

This is my last year in junior high and we 8th grader have a lot of activities at the end of the school year which is in may. I'm 200 pounds so I want to at least lose 72 pounds by then and I only have 4 days out the week to exercise because I'm busy tuesday-thursday HELP PLZZZ I NEED THIS ASAP

Hampton Bay Fan Model 157 734 [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a Hampton Bay ceiling fan but I need need a 24" extension for it. I got one from Home depot but the diameter was to big. Where can I get one to fit model #157 734?

View more questions Search