Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pass123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2010, 07:54 PM
    I want to be a better person to my girlfriend
    Well me and my girlfriend have been dating for over 11 months, everything was doing fine, just once in a while, we had but we got over them. But over those 11 months, I broke promises, lie and being an ******* to her and now she can't take this anymore being with me, please someone help me
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 31, 2010, 07:11 AM

You're the one acting a fool, so how are we supposed to help you?
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2010, 03:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pass123 View Post
    well me and my girlfriend have been dating for over 11 months, everything was doing fine, just once in a while, we had but we got over them. but over those 11 months, i broke promises, lie and being an ******* to her and now she can't take this anymore being with me, please someone help me
    You could start by asking yourself why you broke promises, lied and treated your girlfriend (or anyone) badly. What was the payoff for you being that way? Once you've figured out what's been motivating you and decide you really want to change those things about yourself you know aren't right, then you could be ready for a real relationship.

You owe her an honest and heartfelt apology at some stage and to make a promise to never treat her or anyone else badly again.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2010, 04:47 AM

You had to know that you were treating her badly while you were doing it, so it should have been no surprise that you ran her off.

I don't know if she'll ever give you another chance, but to start you need to admit your poor behavior and apologize whole-heartedly.

You'll never win her back if you don't value and respect her. She will never love you if you treat her like trash.

Don't just tell her how much you have changed - make your actions tell the story. Remember, actions speak louder than words, so prove your worth to her through gestures of kindness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are you a cat person or a dog person? [ 91 Answers ]

I just was interested in how many people on here had pets. If you do, what species? Did you get them at a breeder or a shelter? What breeds? What do they look like? Do you have pics?:D

Other law--Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If I [ 1 Answers ]

Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If it is not, legal action can be taken against the person who is contacting someone who doesn't want to be contacted. I that true?? Panda1969

View more questions Search