Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    giggle_monster Posts: 84, Reputation: 0

Aug 30, 2010, 07:03 PM
    Should I forget my feelings for him or not?
    Well as you know I got a new problem and don't know what to do about it. So I was thinking if you would help me. I'm a junior, 11th grade, and there is this guy I like which is a freshman, 9th grade. We were friends and hanged out a lot. Then a few days ago we went out and now today he wrote me a note that said he was dumping me and that he didn't want to hurt me. Well he did, I cried a lot today. I cried in 6th hour and when I was riding to the bank. Well I wrote him back and I forgot most of it but the stuff I do remember is: I told him I wanted another shot, that he hurt me, and that I really liked him. When he text me today he told me couldn't give me another shot. I asked him why and he said because but nothing else. He told me it was because he couldn't date anyone older. I told him I have been crying. He told me he was sorry and that he really liked me. I think we are friends and we still talk. I don't know what to do, I really like him and his kisses were really good and addicting or I couldn't get enough of him kissing me.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 31, 2010, 07:05 AM

Don't sound or act pityful. You're getting bent out of shape over a what 13/14 year old.
    The boy does not want to date you. He was honest enough to tell you, now you be the older mature one and deal with it.
    Life will go on.
    You like him and are addicted to his kisses, that's it. You'll survive.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2010, 07:10 AM

Move on! Crying makes him feel empowered! Find someone your own age.

Aug 31, 2010, 04:13 PM

I know I should move on and I know I will survive. I kind of told him that I'm addicted to his kisses. And I miss him kissing me. I'm trying to move on. It's not as easy as it sounds.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 31, 2010, 05:57 PM

I know it's not, but for your own good, you must
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2010, 06:11 PM

Forget him... I use to be addicted to cigarettes but they they were bad for me and everyone around me. I stopped.

Sep 1, 2010, 06:13 PM

I am. Do you think I should stay away from him for a while? I think I might stay away anyway.
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2010, 07:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by giggle_monster View Post
    I am. Do you think I should stay away from him for a while? I think I might stay away anyway.
    He doesn't want to have a relationship. Move on and enjoy being young.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I forget things I want to forget? [ 5 Answers ]

I really want to forget my last year combination but I just seem to have a photographic memory. Nobody else I know remembers there last year combination and I really want to not remember it but I just don't know how!!

We broke up 2 years ago, but my feelings for her are strong. How can I forget her? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there. My name is Andy, and I desperately need some help. In December 2004 I met a girl over the internet. She lived 240 miles away from me. After chatting together for months, we fell in love. On the 10th of July 2005, we met in her home town. I remember getting off the train, and she was...

I just can't forget Her. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I need help... I had a relationship with a girl for last 3 years... Almost daily we used to spend hours together.. In last 7 month there was hardly any day we didn't met... She used to make my home tidy... Will even cook sometimes... We were even planning to get married... All of a...

Never forget you [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the lyrics to the song Never Forget You by Holly Long. It was featured in a movie with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

View more questions Search