Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noncompliant Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2010, 04:52 PM
    Inconclusive drug test using mouth swab
    I was court ordered to take a urine test as part of a custody hearing. I told them I couldn't pee because I knew I would fail. They did a swab test and it came back inconclusive. I was supposed to go back the next day for another pee test and didn't. What can happen now?
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Aug 30, 2010, 09:17 PM

1.You can be hold in contempt of the court.
    2 You can lose in court "by default".
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2010, 09:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by noncompliant View Post
    i was court ordered to take a urine test as part of a custody hearing. I told them i couldn't pee because I knew I would fail. They did a swab test and it came back inconclusive. I was supposed to go back the next day for another pee test and didn't. What can happen now?
    As noted, it's not going to turn out good either way.

Glad to see drugs took precedent over your child(ren).
    noncompliant Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 02:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by this8384 View Post
    As noted, it's not going to turn out good either way.

Glad to see drugs took precedent over your child(ren).
    Can I answer any questions? My ex asked for a drug test and the judge obliged. Of course he had to take one too. He passed.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2010, 03:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by noncompliant View Post
    Can I answer any questions? My ex asked for a drug test and the judge obliged. Of course he had to take one too. He passed.
    So your ex passed. You refused to take one, which means you automatically failed. The court now knows you use drugs and you're in the middle of a custody hearing - there's about a 99.999999999999999999999% chance that this will not be going in your favor.

What is your question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can cause a false positive taking a saylvia swab drug test [ 4 Answers ]

My last swab test came up positive for methadone and its been weeks since I took it how could be

How long will will it take for valium to show up negative, on a mouth swab test? I l [ 1 Answers ]

I ;ast took some about 6 weeks ago, yet on a urine test and mouth swab it is showing up positive!I've not taken any for 6 weeks!

Positive home test, inconclusive docs test. [ 5 Answers ]

I was very lightly spotting so I took an EPT at home pregnancy test & it said "Pregnant" , the next day I went to the doctors to take a urine test there. I called them today & they told me it was inconclusive & to come back in 3 days. What does this most likely mean, am I pregnant or not?

Can suboxone come up in a mouth swab test if only used the pill once? [ 1 Answers ]

I took a suboxone on a Saturday, and the following Tuesday I took a mouth swab drug test for probation to get sent out and he marked on the test to test for suboxone.. now that I only took it once and not often, do you think it will be detcted in the mouch swab test?

Mouth Swab Drug Testing [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently drug tested while I was high on opiates. It was a mouth swab test. I didn't rub the swab against the inside of my cheek or get it wet with my saliva very much. Is it possible to pass since the swab wasn't vigorously rubbed against the inside of my cheek (which would transfer the...

View more questions Search