Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frankm15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2010, 10:03 AM
    I forgot my log in information on my router
    I'm trying to set up my old router from home in my dorm room. But I forgot the login information on the website, so I can't set up the network or create a password. I do have the internet if I run an ethernet cable through the router. Please Help.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 30, 2010, 10:08 AM
    There normally a reset on them that clears all user entered data and reset to factory default.
    You'll need to Google the model to get exactly where it is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't log on to router [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I can't log on to my wireless router and I have problem with my internet connection. Please help.

Forgot BIOS password can't log in [ 2 Answers ]

HI all I forgot BIOS password. My laptop is Toshiba M45-S169. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thulani Mchunu, South Africa

D-Link Router DI-624 router settings log in issues [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having serious problems getting into the router settings of my D-Link router. Someone other than me messed with the Admin log in supposedly changing the password. I've attempted to "reset" the modem several times, and use what D-Link says is the admin log in of "Admin" and no password, but it...

Can't log on more than 1 laptop using wireless router [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I had to reconfigure my Linksys router. Prior to that my children who do not live here could log on to the internet using my wireless set up without having to change their ip address on their laptops. Now, they cannot log on. I do not remember having to "set-up" their laptops when they...

View more questions Search