Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cursedorblessed Posts: 58, Reputation: 0

Aug 30, 2010, 09:38 AM
    At ends last resort
    I'm used to being called insane for trying to find help on this, but lets say that for the last 18 or so years of your life you have been unable to sleep during the hours of 2145 and 0345 except for rare occashions and when you do sleep its filled with insane night terrors... when you try to relax and have fun with family or friends during thoes hours an a picture of you gets taken and you disappear or there are unexplainable things in it... when you yourself take a picture during thoes times 9 out of 10 times you get things that you wish you didn't... from time to time you see this weird looking almost the size of a big cat or small dog almost dragon looking thing that is a pale yet glowing green thing... when you talk to paranormal investigators they warn you "ignore what ur seeing and dont give this anymore power and if things turn worse at all call IMMIDIATLY" or "stay away from this thing unless your willing to accept the things that will happen and belive me it will be very far from nice and will hurt you and whom ever is around you" yet, when you try to take their sugestions to heart and do as was told things get worse, and unexplainable things appear out of nowhere, unexplained marks on your person start appearing in weird shapped bruises and other things... then it gets to the point where you fear even shutting your eyes, going past certain spots even around town or where ever you happen to be, because they seem to bother you even during daylight and your family is starting to ask what you have done in your past and what you have after you and want to know if they are in danger of whatever this is... what the H E double hockey sticks would you do? :confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 30, 2010, 09:52 AM

I would get excorsized immediately. Has any one of your paranormal investigators suggested this ? If they recommend that possibility, then they probably know priests who do this for them. It isn't a pleasant undertaking but from what you state, it is completely necessary to release you of this unpleasantness. At times, excorisms have to be done twice.

I do agree with their suggestion to ignore what you are seeing, because when you recognize the entities you are giving them power.

Tick
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 30, 2010, 10:01 AM
    This has gone on for 18 years?!

Could you post any of the photos you have
    With the abnormalities in them?

What paranormal investigators are you referring to?

Could you give more detail on an occasion where you encountered
    The "dragon" looking thing?

And please give more detail about how and where the marks appear on you?

And do I understand correctly that this happens wherever you go
    And not just at your house?

And I'll tell you what I would do.
    Exactly what you are doing, looking for answers.

We may be able to find some of these answers.

Please answer the questions I asked you.

Also , when you answer , please break uo the answer into sections (paragraphs)
    The large block of text is hard to read and understand.
    We will do our best to help if you want to work with us.

I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Aug 30, 2010, 10:20 AM

Yes
    I don't have any one the computer but will get them on here and try and figure out how to post them if they will help.
    2 different ones out of tronto ontario, one of them even had the nerve to try and demand a payment for them to talk to me, one in NC and another most recently in Ohio.
    It has appeared when things get "crazy" is the best way that I can put it, and for some reason within a week before I lose someone close to me.
    They appear out of nowhere, my hands around my wrists on the "top side", "underside" on both of my arms and right leg seem to be where they appear the most.
    Yes it happens anywhere and no place in particular, if that makes sense.
    Expert

Aug 30, 2010, 11:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cursedorblessed View Post
    yes
    I dont have any one the computer but will get them on here and try and figure out how to post them if they will help.
    2 differnt ones out of tronto ontario, one of them even had the nerve to try and demand a payment for them to talk to me, one in NC and another most recently in ohio.
    it has appeared when things get "crazy" is the best way that i can put it, and for some reason within a week before i lose someone close to me.
    they appear out of nowhere, my hands around my wrists on the "top side", "underside" on both of my arms and right leg seem to be where they appear the most.
    yes it happens anywhere and no place in particualr, if that makes sence.
    I would be extremely interested in seeing the pictures. More than extreme actually.

Do not give money to any "investigator " or company ever!
    I have checked into so many I lost count and none of them get rid of anything but your bank balance.

For right now, try to post the photos.
    Then get a notebook and starting now, when something happens, write it down. Note the time, everything that happened, any body else that saw it and anything you think of about it.

Check in as often as you can with updates and information .
    This will help define what is happening and what we might do about it.

I will get another list of things that you can check out around your house that might help explain some of this. And get it posted for you asap.

I have to leave for a while , but will get back here in 4 or 5 hours and we can take it from there if you wish to try.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 30, 2010, 11:21 AM

Hi Martinizing, thanks for the affirmation. Really extreme case we have here and I am so glad you went right into it with the OP. I have to ask though, why not the excorsism? How else will this be done ? He should not be giving them power by even talking about them, or telling anyone he saw them.

Tick

Aug 30, 2010, 12:18 PM

Aug 30, 2010, 12:27 PM

Aug 30, 2010, 12:28 PM

Aug 30, 2010, 12:29 PM

Aug 30, 2010, 12:29 PM

Aug 30, 2010, 12:30 PM

Aug 30, 2010, 12:31 PM

Aug 30, 2010, 12:32 PM

Aug 30, 2010, 12:32 PM

Aug 30, 2010, 12:33 PM

Aug 30, 2010, 12:33 PM

Aug 30, 2010, 12:35 PM

There are just a few of what I have on the card here. There are more and a few disturbing ones that have loved ones in them, just need to black them out.

Aug 30, 2010, 12:42 PM

Expert

Aug 30, 2010, 12:44 PM

OK . I want to see all you have.

First impression is that these need a close look.
    I'm impressed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Promoting resort [ 6 Answers ]

How do I write a good marketing letter about promoting my resort to various corporate companies?

Last resort! [ 2 Answers ]

If I gave up my parental rights, am I still obligated to pay child support?

Tropical resort [ 1 Answers ]

Hello My name is Dale and I am a previous business owner. I am currently looking for investors for a tropical resort. The resort is up and running. The is selling do to their health. The resort has an outstanding finance record. With my award winning team and my investors I will operate this...

View more questions Search