Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lhazinw Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2010, 06:51 AM
    To beome a psychiatrist, what subject should I need to specialize in?
    Currently I'm in 11 grade taking up science stream, neverthelss I am greatly interested in becoming a psychiatrist which often relate with the religious view of points so I'm indeed deeply into it. But I'm really confused in taking up some subjects, yes I know that its necessary to take up bio. But what abut other subjests like maths, computer. And again after 12, what subs. Should I need to specialize in? And also help me where does such kind of specialization is being subjected?
    beachloverjohn Posts: 491, Reputation: 242

Aug 30, 2010, 09:39 AM

Physics, chemistry, biology. Then 4 years of premed, then 4 years of medical school, then 4 years of residency.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I see a psychiatrist [ 11 Answers ]

I am not very familiar with psychological disorders, and I feel like I am a normal person, but I also feel like I know a lot of people who go to psychiatrists that seem to be normal as well. I am now 25 years old, 3 years out of school and I am living my dream job and being very successful at it....

I have a felony on my record what schools will train me to beome a truck driver [ 2 Answers ]

What school me to become a will train me to become a truck driver.

Interview a psychiatrist [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am writing a research paper for school and need to interview a psychiatrist. The interview will consist of no more than ten questions. I would like to ask a few general questions about the field and more specific questions about disorders. Would a psychiatrist be willing to help out a...

Seeing a psychiatrist [ 1 Answers ]

Can people from England see a psychiatrist for free? Maybe after a GP recommends it. Is this service part of the NHS or private sector?

View more questions Search