Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2010, 05:24 AM
    Carol Burnett show
    I am looking for the episode with Tim Conway and Harvey Korman in the 'Dentist'

Episode # and DVD # if you can find it, I have had little success looking for it on E-Bay or Amazon..

Any help much appreciated.(this is for Dads 75th birthday present, )
    beachloverjohn Posts: 491, Reputation: 242

Aug 30, 2010, 08:29 AM

The complete series is available. Just Google carol burnet show. I think it's around $75
    FoxCash Posts: 160, Reputation: 125

Aug 30, 2010, 09:14 AM

Unfortunately, I don't think you'll be able to find it as the seasons are currently out of print. And what is available is either outtakes dvds, random episodes (like the collectors editions), or just dvds that you're not really looking for.

I was unable to figure out (so far) what episode "The Dentist" skit was in but narrowed it down to that it has to be in seasons 8-10. Since Tim Conway wasn't involved until seasons 8-11. And Harvey Korman left after season 10.

You also might come across advertisements for places like TVboxset.tv, dvdcollections.tv, or something similar like that that are saying they have the full 11 seasons of the show available. Be very weary of them, they have gotten a lot of bad reviews concerning them. Saying that if you do order a dvd from them you either get nothing or you get something in very poor quality.

I'll keep looking but I don't think I'll have much luck.

Sorry.
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2010, 02:57 PM
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by beachloverjohn View Post
    the complete series is available. Just google carol burnet show. I think it's around $75
    Yes,I have seen the advertisements for the complete series,it's the single I am trying to find though, thanks:)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 30, 2010, 03:09 PM

Check with reference librarians at your local public library. They may be able to unearth some tidbits of information for you. If not, post here again, and I will work on it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 30, 2010, 03:18 PM

It was on March 3, 1969. :D

Why not buy the boxed set for $75? -- one dollar for every year. He'd probably love to see other skits too.

Aug 30, 2010, 06:19 PM

Where is everyone seeing the complete series for $75?
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2010, 02:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxCash View Post
    Where is everyone seeing the complete series for $75?
    Ebay.

Aug 31, 2010, 04:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    It was on March 3, 1969. :D
    That would make it Season 2 Episode 20.

And I realize what I did wrong in what I said earlier. Tim Conway joined the CBS in season 8, full time. But was a featured guest before then.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is my 1910ish carol otto piano worth [ 4 Answers ]

My piano is 1910ish, not sure of exact date, if you know please could you help, carol otto (piano maker) with serial number 19574

What is your favourite Christmas carol? [ 8 Answers ]

Silent night... Reminds me of when I was young. Whens its sung solo,I think its at its best.

Christmas carol [ 1 Answers ]

There is a christmas carol called "The Holy City". Can anyone please give me the name of one or a few people that sing it (on CD)... I have looked everywhere and still can't find ANYONE who sings it so if you could just supply me with as many names as possible, this would be great.. . Cheers from...

Christmas carol [ 1 Answers ]

There is a christmas carol called "The Holy City". Can anyone please give me the name of one or a few people that sing it (on CD)... Cheers from steptoe in Oz:D:D:D:D

View more questions Search