Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    painoo7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2010, 04:56 AM
    Dental pain after temporary bridge
    I am having pain after ten days after my dentist removed my old bridge and fix a cavity next to it I have a temporary bridge on and is very painful is this normal?
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2010, 04:21 AM
    Hi painoo7,
    What kind of pain are you experiencing? Is it sensitivity to temperature or pain that is waking you up at night?

I'd recommend you contact your dentist and let him/her know. It's not uncommon for some sensitivity when a temporary bridge is placed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bridge pain [ 5 Answers ]

14 months ago I had a 3 tooth bridge done. In the 3 weeks I wore the temporary bridge I had some discomfort and couldn't eat on that side of my mouth. The bridge consists of my bottom left back molar, a pontic, and a cuspid. I didn't think much of the discomfort at the time because temporaries...

Repositioning a perm dental bridge? [ 5 Answers ]

Can you reposition a perm dental bridge? Due to fact, the dentist didn't even it out to the same adjacent tooth. It is one of my front teeth the look alike. One is perm tooth and the other is a perm dental bridge. I already went back to see if he can fix it. But he just trimmed it but it...

Dental Bridge question. [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently got my perm dental bridge put in. It's along my front top teeth. Well I noticed that one of the tooth is slightly longer than my perm front tooth is. It seems like the bridge is slightly crooked as well. I was wondering can the dentist can readjust this & even out the perm...

Tooth pain in temporary bridge [ 1 Answers ]

2 weeks ago I had my impression done for my perm bridge & have been in pain (tooth # 13)since then. I didn't have any pain when the teeth were being filed down & temp. was placed. I went today to see the dentist & x-rays were taken. He didn't see anything wrong but said that I did have a lot of...

Pain under a crown attached to a bridge [ 1 Answers ]

I am scared this is hopeless situation, so please let me know your thoughts. Both of my front teeth are crowned. On the right side, I have a crowned tooth and right next to that, a three crown bridge. The crowned tooth next to the right front tooth is... painful. Sensitive to hot and cold. ...

View more questions Search