Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ganyow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2010, 11:38 PM
    Find any movie by description
    Hi, here's one to test you. I am trying to find the name of a very old and obscure british comedy movie, mid 70's I think. A firm of undertakers open a new shipment of coffins to find one is full of 'cigerettes'. They discuss what to do with the contraband and try a smoke at the same time. One chap says something like 'This tobacco tastes funny' to which someone replies 'It's continental. Not as good as our British tobacco'. Of course they are soon giggling and laughing their heads off and realise what it really is, hashish. Then the real owners turn up looking for their lost property and there is a hearse chase through the streets of London. And that's all I remember as I haven't seen or heard of this film since then. If anyone has any idea about this one or where I might look for it I would be really grateful.
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2010, 04:09 PM

Try "That's Your Funeral".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

Saw this movie about a young man seriously studying to be a Rabbi who is noticed by a young girl who is almost pushed away because his Kabbalah lists 237 rules. There is another girl adopted by the older Rabbi who is going to steal from the Temple only to be shot by the young man who studies to be...

A piano player lives a large part of his life on a steamship playing piano, afraid to go ashore

Find a movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie about a man whose wife dies and he loses custody of his children and they are sent to an orphanage where they are abused while he tries to get custody back I believe it may be a docudrama

This is an old sci-fi horror, at least that is were I believe it would go. The plot of the story goes I believe it take place in some bio-pharmaceutical company,or research lab. They are testing something and the workers become infected. They become wild savages, not zombies. There is a woman who...

View more questions Search