Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tynaa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2010, 10:44 PM
    I'm so sad with his word to me...
    I had known him for 3 years... and things btweeen us is like a flirt... yet he always denied it... I am so arrggghh I don't noe... anyway he is a divorce man as he told me that he likes my personalities and maturely. Even though m young... hhmmm I'm kind of falling for him and he knew it
    He even told he he loves me alod but I'm ant stupid... so I guess now I'm a little bit confused with his words on me... a night before he went to overseas we went out I bought him a gift and he is so happy and he reveal that he want to be with me and v had a great night out... he told me can't you accept me as m a divorce and I had a kid... I told him yes... and yea he came back I told him did you miss me while fum holidaying... he said he did not miss at all... lol! Damn weird guy!! I don't noe what to do he said v shall meet and make it as a pull stop! It freaking hurting!! *** do help me what shall I do.. meet him? Or shall I don't answer his call for a week... or shall I meet him and tell him and see what he says... but I relly loved him alod... do help me to save this relationship... weirdo guy is trying to play hard...
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Aug 30, 2010, 01:09 AM
    This is a difficult post to respond to, because I'm struggling to understand your words.

If this is a language problem, could you post again and try to make your post a little clearer. What I'm reading is, an older man is interested in you. He is divorced, and you are unsure if you want to get involved with him.

How old are you, and how old is he.

Thanks for anything you can add so that a more complete answer can be given.
    kryostar Posts: 108, Reputation: 11

Aug 30, 2010, 08:50 AM
    Maybe he is being safe with his emotions, you said the night before he left was the first time you revealed to each other that you wanted to be more than friends. Maybe he was busy while overseas, you said you've known each other for three years and just started going out, he might want to take it slow, after all he has already been married and divorced with a kid. Take it slow ,see how things develop. If you seem too clingy it might put him off. Go slow you sound like you were already emotionally vested in this guy before you started going out, don't expect him to be also. Good luck
    tynaa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2010, 08:41 PM
    [QUOTE=tynaa;2504329]I had known him for 3 years... and things btweeen us is like a flirt... yet he always denied it .he is 32 years old... I am so arrggghh I don't noe... anyway he is a divorce man as he told me that he likes my personalities and maturely. Even though m young I'm 22... hhmmm I'm kind of falling for him and he knew it
    He even told he he loves me alod but I'm isn't stupid... so I guess now I'm a little bit confused with his words on me... we used to go out partying and lately night before he went to overseas we went out I bought him a gift and he is so happy and he reveal that he want to be with me and v had a great night out... he told me can you accept me as m a divorce and I had a kid... I told him yes... and yea when he came back I told him did you miss me while you holidaying... he said he did not miss at all... lol! Damn weird guy!! I don't noe what to do he said v shall meet and make it as a pull stop! It freaking hurting!! *** do help me what shall I do.. meet him? Or shall I don't answer his call for a week... or shall I meet him and tell him and see what he says... but I relly loved him alod... do help me to save this relationship... weirdo guy is trying to play hard... and he told me he wans to meet up once he is back.I didn't answer his calls.the next day he called me and ask me to meet him up at some place .he told me to drive there .I had a lilttle understand with him .he can't fetch me .so I told him then just foget about it and meet you some other time.. he said its k then .I wan him to fetch me if he wan to see me.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2010, 08:51 PM

It is very, very difficult to understand your post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Converting files from Microsoft Word to Word Perfect 11? [ 3 Answers ]

I use a laptop with Microsoft Word for traveling and my home PC has Word Perfect 11. I have since installed Word Perfect on my laptop. When I try to open a file on my laptop that I created with Word, it says file cannot be located. How can I integrate and have all files on both computers open with...

Add a word and its meaning to ms word dictionary [ 2 Answers ]

Add a word and its meaning to ms word dictionary

View more questions Search