Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjgreg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2010, 05:40 PM
    value1985 one dollar bill serial number one the 1st printed any value?
    I have a one dollar bill serial # is ooooooo1 any value to this dollar 1985?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2010, 09:54 PM
    Tjsreg-
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2010, 05:14 AM

Tjgreg-You posted that you have a $1.00 bill and want to kow if it has any value
    *TJ- yes it has value. But first I need a few answers;;#1- What is the ISSUING BANK? WITCH ONE OF THE other 11 FEDERAL STATE BANKS do you have ;; OK it is a 1928[. Now -There is a SEAL on the right end and inside the inner circle there is a large letter inside that circle[ from A TO l]. Also the first letter in the of the serial number will be the letter of the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK Where the note was printed . {EXAMPLE - lets say that the letter inside the round circles was [L-12] that would be SAN FRACISCO if we HAVE A BILL AND IT HAS H- 8 THAT ;; THAT WOULD BE =-st.louis mo.:: check to see if you have ANY BILLS THAT HAVE A { * } BEFORE OR RIGHT AFTER the serial NUMBER;; BY THE WAY YOU CAN FIND THE STAR NOTES Waiting for youRreply ;; Have a great day and GODBLESS ::F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 1934 a ten dollar bill serial number starting with a ending with b. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1934 a ten dollar bill serial number starting with a ending with b green seal any value?

1953 two dollar bill worth star 02942951 a serial number [ 0 Answers ]

How musch is a two dollar bill dated 1953 B serial number is Star 02942951 A? It is in fairly good condition. Also have a 1928 c, 1953 a, 1953 c, 1963 a all in good condition.

Two dollar bill w/ star on left side of serial # [ 6 Answers ]

What is this bill worth 1953

View more questions Search