Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Remmi25 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2010, 05:17 PM
    Aspiring Dancer
    I am aspiring to become an exotic dancer. I need to start with the best out fits and shoes. I have all the moves not much experience with the pole but I am a fast learner. Im just looking for a few tips on this and where I can go in Minnesota to buy nice stripper outfits and dresses for cheap.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend just became a go-go dancer [ 4 Answers ]

So just recently my girlfriend started go-go dancing because she has gotten a huge amount of debt that she can't pay off. She has always said she would never do this (her mom used to be a go-go dancer) and really thought it was degrading. She says she's only going to do it until she pays off her...

I want to be a dancer [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Justine Hunter and I want to become a dancer for hip hop! I love it every day I will go on and look up dance movers I am 11 year young I know I am young but you will be surprised how I dance

I want to be a dancer [ 3 Answers ]

How do I start to be a dancer if I'm in secondary school

Aspiring Professional Photographer [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm an aspiring pro photographer looking to take photos of wildlife and nature. I've been wanting to get a job with National Geographic Magazine ever since I can remember. I have many achievements behind me. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what I would need to do and how much I...

To be a Exotic Dancer. [ 17 Answers ]

I was just wondering what's it like to be a Exotic Dancer? I use to think about doing it but I guess I'm scared. :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.