Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dencoshy2k3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2010, 09:41 AM
    I have a hp compaq nc6220
    I have a hp compaq nc6220 laptop running windows xp using mat****a ujda765advd/cdrw
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 29, 2010, 09:56 AM
    Please clarify your question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Compaq won't start at All! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a compaq computer and I it will not start up at all. I just took the back apart and nothing seems burned or unhook. The weird thing is: I plug the battery charger into the wall (the battery charger is in 2 parts, the part that pulugs into socket, into the batter, and then the batter and...

Can Non Compaq HD be used as C Drive in Compaq Evo W4000? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Compaq Evo W4000 with an 18gig hard drive for the main hard drive and this is not big enough. I've been told there is some kind of proprietary thing on the compaq brand HD's that make only them work with the computer. Can I use an off brand HD to do a fresh install of windows? Or if not...

Compaq presario [ 1 Answers ]

I have this presario that worked fine. I moved it and now when I turn it on only the yellow light at switch comes on and I get no signal on monitor. Before it was moved both green and yellow light came on and it booted fine. I changed switch to no avail

Compaq n400c need help [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: purchased the compaq N400c laptop a couple of days ago (second hand) and has been working fine until today. I cannot access windows at all. Does anyone out there know about this model. Have checked the guide book for troubleshooting but lists nothing like the problem that I am having....

View more questions Search