Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muradsoror Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2006, 12:52 AM
    Inks Study In Printing Factory
    I Want To Now The Techniques Methods How To Study Inks On Printed Products ( Plastics Flim , Sheets , Pepar ). And How To Make Formula For Printed Products ( Inks , Flims , Sheets )
    muradsoror Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2007, 11:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by muradsoror
    I Want To Now The Techniques Methods How To Study Inks On Printed Products ( Plastics Flim , Sheets , Pepar ). And How To Make Formula For Printed Products ( Inks , Flims , Sheets )
    Dear Sir,

I want to new the technical way for calculate the inks on the printed sample for flexible film and how to do study inks before printing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda Accord Factory Cd player [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there... I have a 2001 Honda Accord with a factory installed CD player. I want to connect another device (iPod) the audio auxiliary input of the stereo. I know the factory stereo has a 16pin data cable (I'm using a converter to use the RCA connectors) What I want to know is isn't there...

Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory [ 1 Answers ]

What was the invention in Willy Wonka that was made to send Wonka Bars like we send email but it shrunk Mike Teavee?

Determining actual factory overhead [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with the following problem. I am not really sure how I should go about solving it. -The books of Peach Tree Products Company revealed that the following general journal entry had been made at the end of the current accounting period: Factory Overhead... 2,000 ...

View more questions Search