Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MidnightTheOne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2010, 06:09 AM
    A group of teens try and cheat on their final exams to get into college
    A group of teenagers try and cheat on their final exams to get into university.
    bendingleconte Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Aug 29, 2010, 04:26 PM

That has been lots of movies, but the one that comes to mind first is "The Perfect Score."

The Perfect Score (2004)
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2010, 08:38 PM

There is also one called "Cheats".
    MidnightTheOne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2010, 02:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bendingleconte View Post
    That has been lots of movies, but the one that comes to mind first is "The Perfect Score."

The Perfect Score (2004)
    That's the one I was looking for, thanks a lot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Group - A & Group-T shares [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to know what are Group-A shares & Group-T shares and what we mean by that. On what basis this groupings are done

I am haviing o positive blood group my husband also having same opostive blood group [ 1 Answers ]

I am haviing o positive blood group my husband is also having same o positive blood group. If we have same blood group any problem will arise during my pregnancy. I can have Healthy cchild after my birth. I want to know the correct answer for my question

Final Exams [ 15 Answers ]

Well, folks, the day is here. My first final is tomorrow. Last Thursday I took my ATI test (standardized computerized scenario based) and ACED it. I was require to get a 60 and ended up with a 94% Yesterday was the hardest test by far, electrolytes, I only got a 75%. But that is okay, when...

Final Exams [ 1 Answers ]

Well, friends tomorrow is the big day, FINAL EXAMS!! Last Thursday was the ATI test, which is a standarized computer scenario based test, I ACED it. Yesterday was the test on electrolytes, well, did not do too good on it. I got a 75, but that was actually about the average for the class. ...

View more questions Search