Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scotty13 Posts: 120, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2010, 05:34 AM
    Occasionally during the day & at night.
    During the day, it always feels like something like an eyelash or something is in my eye. I get them same thing at night sometimes and then it becomes itchy & red. I put eye drops in at night and then it goes away.

Why is this?

Is it true that too much Vision eye-drops are not good and if so, what is a safe product I should be using?

Thanks in advance, Scotty13
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2010, 07:44 AM

I'm going to try to paraphrase my friend and cohort (and expert) Chi-Momma.

You only get one pair of eyes. If you have a problem with them, seek medical attention. A "problem" is anything new or abnormal.

I think that's good advice - and, yes, some eyedrops even have a warning not to overuse. It depends on whether you are using a "simple" wash or a medicated drop.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 30, 2010, 02:13 PM

Thanks Judy! I agree. This SOUNDS like a case of dry eye. And yes, steriod eye drops could become "addictive". The more you use them, the more you need them. This is certainly something that you need to visit your eye doctor for. Something to this effect is usually a general office visit and will cost less than a full exam. Good luck and please come back and tell us the diagnosis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Locate filter for Day & Night Furnace & Air-conditioner [ 4 Answers ]

I can't seem to locate the filter to change it on a Day & Night Furnace? Two blue panels on the lower front and only the upper panel comes off and that's where the pilot lights and stuff are. I need to change the filter for the air conditioning and it's a combo unit. Thanks, J

Day & night heater won't do anything [ 8 Answers ]

My day & night heater-a/c unit won't work on heat. The a/c works but the heat won't. I thought it would be the pilot light but I took the cover off and it said it was a automatic pilot. When I turn it to heat it makes a buzzing sound, and nothing happens. Thanks, Dustin

Day & Night furnace [ 3 Answers ]

How do we clear an IGNITION LOCKOUT FAULT?

Day & night not igniting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Day & night furnace and I can't get it to lite. It has a lockout module and the wiring is messed up. I need to know how this system works, how does it lite and what makes the blower go on after the burner lites

Day & night creams? [ 1 Answers ]

Have you found any that are really good? I recently tried Avon and it was very smelly once on. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search