Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    henrycheah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2010, 03:29 AM
    Please description your aspiration and how you plan to achieve it
    In not more than 150 words please description your aspiration and how you plan to achieve it
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 29, 2010, 03:30 AM
    World Domination with the use of excessive force and Thermo-Nuclear weapons with added Cheeze Whizz and a cherry on the top.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between position description and job description [ 2 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images/smilies/smile.gif :) What is the difference between position description and job description

Plan to move oversea, best plan of attack? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 33 and plan to move to Hong Kong next March, most likely permanently. I have about $40K in Roth and $170K in 401K, live in MA, also own an apartment that I want to sell but that can wait, valued at about $200K. What's the best plan to withdraw these fund with the least amount of penalty?...

Now if only we could achieve that here [ 25 Answers ]

It is interesting that the GFC could achieve something the rest of us might have considered highly unlikely, the retreat of the ubiquitous golden arches. Iceland says goodbye to McDonald's Blamed for exporting obesity from the US, chew and spew, as it is known locally among the teens, still...

How to achieve a tired look [ 3 Answers ]

I have a role of a tired, beaten down mobster. How can I make myself look tired as I haven't slept in ages ? Sort of like how al pacino looks.

View more questions Search