Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2003, 08:26 AM
    Social Work-Child Residence Programs-Role of Fathe
    My daughter is an MSW and is the Residence Manager at a home for troubled children. The programs she manages within the residential setting are: Residential Treatment, Family Therapy, Parent Group, Continuing Service (after the child leaves the residence), School Advocacy and Psychiatric Assessment and Treatment.
    She would like to sponsor a research study into the appropriate role of fathers in such a setting.
    What she needs is some help in determining what research has already been done on this aspect of residential care for children. Any help would be much appreciated.
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Feb 12, 2004, 06:42 AM
    Social Work-Child Residence Programs-Role of F
    Hi

I am South African and at present am helping with drug addicts at a place called NOUPOORT.

This is a rehabilitation centre in the middle of the Karoo approximately 850 km from Cape Town.

I know that a lot of research has been done on the topics mentioned in your question and would suggest that you contact them directly. www.noupoort.co.za

Maybe they will be able to help you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Role of Women [ 61 Answers ]

Do you believe God really intended for women to carry attaché cases and drive BMWs to work? Are they fulfilling the mission God designed them for by doing this?

Ideal Role / Future Career Aspirations [ 6 Answers ]

Ideal Role / Future Career Aspirations is one of the questions on the Candidate Registration form I have been given to fill out for tomorrow. I have no clue what to write at all.

Role playing game fans [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently come across a game call chrono trigger for the snes on my PC, and its so good that I can't believe that I have not come across it before. Can anyone name me good roms for the snes and sega so I don't miss out on them. I've got the final fantasy games , all zeldas, secret of mana ,...

Length of time for primary residence [ 2 Answers ]

What is the length of time required by law that you need to be in a house (as your primary residence) before you can sell it?

Source of income different from state of work and residence [ 1 Answers ]

I was in F1- OPT from feb 1 of 2005 and got employed by a firm in NJ and am working as a IT tech support for a client in Nashville ,TN. I have been living in TN for about an year now. I have been paying the federal tax (15%) and also the NJ state tax till date. From August I have transferred to an...

View more questions Search