Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moniaali Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2010, 03:46 PM
    Uk visa bank statement for dependet visa
    I want to know how much money is requried to be in my account if I will apply for dependet visa

Check out some similar questions!

B1 Visa Bank/Tax Question [ 8 Answers ]

Hi! If a tourist on a B1 Visa were to open bank accounts for savings, checking, CDs, Money Market Account, and IRA in the US, will the interest gained on those accounts fall under portfolio dividends ( which has a withholding tax of 25% under a tax treaty between the US and his home country ), or...

I hold H4 Visa,can I open a bank account with any USA bank? [ 0 Answers ]

I hold H4 Visa,can I open a bank account with any US bank?

Student on F1 visa and bank accounts [ 2 Answers ]

I am sorry if this has already been answered somewhere else on the forum. I just moved from Italy to the US with an F-1 visa. My brother (who is a US citizen) helps me out with my tuition and gives me about $20,000 a year. I'd like to open up a savings account to put the money in. Do I need a SS...

Fi visa cancelled due to fake bank statement, what are the chances of getting K3 [ 2 Answers ]

My F1 visa was cancelled due to fake bank statement given to me by an agent, I was issued a visa and later called to the embassy where it was cancelled. My question is If I am applying for a K3 visa in future will this cancellation have an impact on it though I was not put under any ban.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.