Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Isafjordur Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2010, 02:32 PM
    60% of Icelanders say withdraw EU application. Why won't the governemnt just listen?
    Iceland is supposed to be run by the people. Over 60% of Icelanders want to withdraw the EU application, and so do MOST political parties, the only one that supports EU membership is the idiotic Social Democrats.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 28, 2010, 02:40 PM
    Because it was ONLY an opinion poll and NOT a referendum.
    BIG difference.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 28, 2010, 03:14 PM

So the people need to use their political system to get the people in power ( or new people in power) to do this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I just need someone to listen to me [ 10 Answers ]

I have a lot of stuff on my mind, I'm having a lot of family problems, and just need to vent. Weather you can offer advise or not, it don't matter I just need to talk. Ty:(

Is ITIN application and tax refund application different? [ 2 Answers ]

I applied for ITIN with my tax return this year. Do I need to apply again for my tax return separately or tax return application with ITIN is sufficient?

All I need is someone to listen for a while [ 3 Answers ]

There comes a time in a mans life when he realizes that no matter what he does or what he says nothing about him, weather that's inside emotions or outward expressions will change. With that comes the answer that he no longer needs to be. I am now at that point. I no longer fear death, I don't...

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application? [ 1 Answers ]

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application?

Application to accelerate & application to revoke [ 14 Answers ]

Application to accelerate and application to revoke? What are the different. :cool:

View more questions Search