Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladyred1 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2006, 05:45 PM
    Do I just listen.
    What do you say to a marriedman who you have been seeing and now havewalked away from when his wife still accuseing him of still being unfaith (she had her guesses ) he knows you have walked away but still wants to talk to you about it saying may he is prolonging it. I just have listened and said he is theonly one who can sort it out.
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2006, 05:55 PM
    No offence, but what are you doing involved with a married man?

HE IS A LIAR, CHEATER, USER!

I am referring to the guy you are seeing..

He has no intentions to give you what you want!!

He will continue to exploit you!!

Will you let him?

Only you can make that decision.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2006, 05:58 PM
    You say nothing to him and never speak to him. What kind of problems he created in his marriage by cheating are his fault. You move on and never get involved with a married man again because the truth is they will never leave the wife for you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 24, 2006, 06:00 PM
    You don't listen to his problem, his problem is his, by talking with you he is still trying to get back with you plain and simple.

Breaking ties, if just that, no contact
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2006, 06:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuff
    You say nothing to him and never speak to him. What kind of problems he created in his marriage by cheating are his fault. You move on and never get involved with a married man again because the truth is they will never leave the wife for you.
    Right on chuff..

Sorry had to spread it...

Forget this loser of a guy...
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2006, 07:53 PM
    You've said what needs to be said. Say no more and have no more to do with this man. Married men are off-limits, plain and simple. You don't need to listen anymore.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 25, 2006, 11:01 PM
    Tell him to se what his wife has to say and then cut off all contact with this lying cheater.

Dec 26, 2006, 12:07 AM
    How do you deal with a married man who you walked away from sends you a email saying happy christmas andhe knows your not going to be as you not like that rude to him by not replying.
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2006, 01:47 AM
    Ladyred1.

How do you deal with him? You don't. And no, it is not rude to not reply. Not at all.
    Please, do this for yourself and if you are unable to do it for yourself. PLEASE PLEASE do this for his wife.

Just picture his wife heart broken, crying her heart out. Hopefully, that will give you what you need to turn and walk away.

Again, answer to your question... you don't... you do not deal with him and NO it is not rude to not reply.
    jrussole Posts: 163, Reputation: 12
    -

Dec 26, 2006, 04:30 AM
    Ladyred, it sounds to me as if he won't take no for an answer from you and wants to continue to cheat. He wants his cake and eat it too! I wouldn't answer him. Just think! It's her problem, not yours! You are free of his deceit! Move on, he isn't worth your energy.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 26, 2006, 06:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyred1
    How do u deal with a married man who u walked away from sends you a email saying happy christmas andhe knows ur not going to be as you not like that rude to him by not replying.
    Either you want him to stop contacting you, or not. If you do, and he continues to disrespect you, then its okay to be rude. He's being rude to you isn't he?
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2006, 07:03 AM
    How do u deal with a married man who u walked away from sends you a email saying happy christmas andhe knows ur not going to be as you not like that rude to him by not replying.
    You don't. He's married. How rude were you when when you were his mistress. How rude was he to is wife. How rude was he to you when he told he actually gave a damn.

Jan 6, 2007, 09:10 AM
    I ve a sister who is 4 years younger than me she was marriedto a man 23 years and found out he was having a gay affair with his best mate he whole world feel apart and I was their for her to pick up there to pick up the pieces now she has met a bloke who she centers herselve around now nad saidthey are getting married I'm pleased for her .Now I has had 2 walk away from my job I had no choice but have now got myself another one.I have limted chats with hernow cause she has this man in her life we have always been close and never rows apart from silly stuff Now Christmas came and presents that I got her she collected, she said aweek ago she would be around with mine but didn't,nt show up its now to weeks past and I'm getting ready to fire up over this feeling she can't be bothered and is taking the piss I'm in 2 minds saying christmas has gone you keep them. She has said seen her spilt she said she is now getting harder with ones II don't want us 2 fallout but feel I will say somethinkabout all this/what shall I do be assertive with her as this will call bad feelings I know it will. I feel that she hasn't been nowhere near me now regarding my loss e.g. job but I was with her with her loss. Thank you
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2007, 09:35 AM
    I ve a sister who is 4 years younger than me she was marriedto a man 23 years and found out he was having a gay affair with his best mate he whole world feel apart and i was their for her to pick up there to pick up the peices now she has met a bloke who she centers herselve around now nad saidthey are getting married I,m pleased for her .Now I has had 2 walk away from my job I had no choice but have now got myself another one.I have limted chats with hernow cause she has this man in her life we have always been close and never rows apart from silly stuff Now Christmas came and presents that I got her she collected, shesaid aweek ago she would be around with mine but didn,nt show up its now to weeks past and i,m getting ready to fire up over this feeling she can't b bothered and is taking the piss I,m in 2 minds saying christmas has gone u keep them. she has said seen her spilt she said she is now getting harder with ones II dont want us 2 fallout but feel i will say somethinkabout all this/what shall i do be assertive with her as this will call bad feelings i know it will. I feel that she hasnt been nowhere near me now regarding my loss eg job but i was with her with her loss. thank you
    If I'm reading that correctly it sounds like you give, give, give and give some more to everyone in your life. You give to someone else because of your heart, NOT at the expense of your heart. In other words if your not giving yourself the attention you need to be a complete, whole, and happy person you really have nothing to offer anyone else. When you start giving of yourself to everyone around you and ignore that it wears on you emotionally your doing it at the expense of yourself.

From both your posts you appear to be concerned about everyone around you. When was the last time you sat down and were concerned for the most important person in your life, you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Adults won't listen to me [ 6 Answers ]

Question answered, thanks for your help. :)

Listen to this song and tell me the name please [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was in Barrio Latino (Paris) last Saturday and I made a small film with my still camera; after I've put it on my computer and looked at it I was wondering wich song was playing. I've already put an mp3 version online to ask people around if they can tell me wich song/artist it is....

View more questions Search