Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mtjuly18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2010, 08:10 PM
    John Deere stx30 Brake problem. Pedal goes almost to floor board and barely stops.
    John deere stx30 brake problem-pedal goes to floor board- no manual

Check out some similar questions!

Brake pedal goes to floor when engine is on. [ 5 Answers ]

Brake pedal goes to floor when engine is on and don't when car is turned off. When off pedal is nice and stiff,, but when engine is turned on, NO pedal. It goes to the floor. Father in law thinks it maybe booster. Has anyone else had this problem.

John deere l110 running slower speed when pedal is pressed [ 1 Answers ]

What is wrong when the forward pedal is pressed and the john deere l110 mowers speed is not as fast as it used to be.

My John Deere Lt190 with the mower engaged dies when I press the reverse pedal, why [ 2 Answers ]

While mowing if I press the reverse pedal the tractor dies as long as I press the pedal, it immediately comes back as soon as I let off the pedal, when the mower is disengaged and I use reverse I have no problems at all. It seems like it's being grounded when the mower is engaged and I try to use...

What is the proper way to adjust a clutch (pedal) on a 4010 John Deere tractor? [ 2 Answers ]

My 4010 john deere the clutch feels like it's slipping. I've heard I just need to adjust the pedal but I'm not sure how. Any Help?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.