Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cephas1896 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2010, 11:29 AM
    Movie title late 40s setting. Most popular boy in high school falls in love with unde
    Movie title late 40s setting. Most popular boy in high school falls in love with underprivaledged girl which is later raped and murdered by other shool boys
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Aug 27, 2010, 04:31 PM

This question has been asked a lot lately. The movie was made in the 1970's but it is set in the 40's. Please click on this link:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...0s-498103.html
    harrygauss Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2012, 06:09 AM
    What is your question?
    If you ask me, this is horrible. Rape is just about as low as you can get then then murdering is even worse. I think we should all stand up against human trafficking. Its my parsonal goal in life to rescue as much people as possible from this situation. Sort of going of topic, just thought I should mention that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of the movie, woman falls in love with her driver [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me to find this movie; Not a new movie - most likely '90s. Probably a B-movie. Professional woman (photographer, but I'm not sure) comes to a new city for some work. She stays in a hotel. There is a guy, her driver, or maybe hotel worker, he looks like a latino-type guy, brunette. He...

Old Movie title - closing a high school [ 1 Answers ]

It is an older movie of teenagers in an inner city trying to save their high school that is closing down. They are putting on a final production at the school's auditorium. It involves a bad boy/ good girl romance. The bad boy robs the good girl's mom's diner. Does anyone know which movie I am...

30s or 40s movie-family adopts crippled boy [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title to a movie, made I think in the 30s or 40s, where a family with several children adopt a young crippled boy who wears leg braces. They have a difficult time making him believe they care about him and he is very distrusting. At one point in the movie they spend some time at...

Funny invisible high school kid movie title? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there.. It's a late 80s or early 90s comedy wherein the late father of this kid created a scientific potion to turn invisible after one drank & took their clothes off.However, it never worked cause the missing ingredient was pigeon-sh*t that the son later realized by accident while working on...

View more questions Search