Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aldush Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2010, 09:24 AM
    My partners faces deportation, do I face deportation if I am EU citizen?
    My partner has ILR and faces deportation. We are married and I am EU citizen. IF HE WILL BE DEPORTED, DOES IT MEAN THAT THAT I WILL BE TOO?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2010, 09:32 AM

Deported from where?
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Aug 27, 2010, 10:00 AM

Not that your explaintion is of any great help.

Generally, if the authorities have commenced removal procedures against your husband and you have not been contacted by them or identified on your husbands notice, the answer would be no, you will not be deported.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deportation [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter father got deport for 6 years now he is a green card holder and was in the navy the time of his deportation I don't know if they give him a certain time out of the country but I think I heard him say it was banded for like he got I don't know if there is such thing but if in case yes or...

Deportation of someone in the US [ 8 Answers ]

Who do you call to have someone that is in the United States illegally?

Deportation Lists [ 1 Answers ]

Are there lists available of names of people who were deported from Canada?

Deportation [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if a person was deported out of the states for ten years. But comes back illegal to the states after his ten years are up. Can he still get jail and if so for how long. Or can he still fight it ?

Possible deportation [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, in 2006 my 7 year old daughter was put in the state care, due to me not being from here and I could not work here, I traveled back and forth to my country to work. Now after 2 years we have finally been reunited, but she is still in the system and the worst part is she is autistic and I do not...

View more questions Search