Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    priti ask me Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2010, 08:11 AM
    Tell does dez l-glutathione pills safe n effective??
    *** tell does dez l-glutathione pills safe n effective?? I read Beauoxi whitening pills site... quite impressive... does this dream of being 3 to 4 shades(skin tone) less come true?
    happy.face Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2010, 01:39 PM

I've been researching it too. But I don't think it whitens 3 or 4 shades. That's an exaggeration.

On the other side, I have been reading some impressive things on glutahione injected. There's some clinics in LA specialized on applying that for whitening skin porpoise.
    pinkquizz Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2011, 07:22 AM
    I am 3shades lighter but beauoxi doesn't work! I know it because my sister tried it. She took a huge dose for nothing. And I agree with happy.face. Injection aren't bad but its more expensive than the legit glutathione pills.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are L-Glutathione pills safe? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to try something natural that won't have side affects. I really don't want to try products with hydroquonine or something extreme like mono. I was trying to research and see if these glutathione pills are safe and if they have any known side affects. I don't mind waiting 3 months for...

Is Doctor James L-Glutathione Skin whitening pills safe and natural as it claims? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm thinking to buy it but as usual, I'm very skeptical and afraid I might experience some kind of intoxication and also it's very difficult to find Doctor James Official web page? Why can't I get to his page or other Hacker safe web pages? Why only e-bay and questionable web pages? Could you...

Is it safe to take Uva Ursi and L-Glutathione pills together for skin lightening? [ 1 Answers ]

I am an African American with dark skin, and I would love to have a much more fairer complexion. I have read that Uva Ursi (Bearberry Extract) is good for lightening African American skin, and I've also heard that L-Glutathione is great too. So, if I want to max my skin lightening, is it safe and...

What brand of glutathione is more effective? [ 2 Answers ]

Give me some advice on what glutathione brand should I take which is effective but not so expensive. I'm 18 yrs old and with dark complexion.

View more questions Search