Ask
    ghutai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2010, 07:25 AM
    Medicine to gain waight
    I'm 34 at the age lokking like a stick, hight about 5'10". Want to be fatty
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2010, 07:27 AM

There is no medicine to help you gain weight. What does your Physician say?

Are you in India? I notice a large number of people from India who want to be "fat." Why is that, if you know?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inadequate waight gain of my 11 month old baby girl [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a baby girl who is almost 11 months old but her waight is only 6.7 kg. She takes four solid diets and three or four milk diets. SHe was born at 2.5 kgs. Please tell me if there could be any problems with her. During my pregnancy inmy eighth month I was diagnosed with asymmetric iugr...

How to lose waight with out becoming belomic again [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I have been feeling really dow lately so I thought I try to lose some more weight with out becoming bulimic again I don't want the weight to drop of me to quickly though as I have to be weighted weekly by the school nurs to check I'm eating. I use to feel ill and tired a lot when I never eat for...

Security deposit to gain or not to gain? [ 1 Answers ]

Living in Rochester NY. Had a one year lease ready to move . This complex is privately owned corp. Its huge. Leaving Rochester office claims it will send security in one month time. Does this complex have the right to keep the interest my security deposit has gained. In the past living at other...

Waight training and Swimming [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing 3 day weight training. I was wondering whether it's OK to swim on my rest days. My workout is as follows Monday - Chest, Shoulders, Forearms, Abs Tuesday - Rest (Planing to swim - is that OK?) Wednesday - Back, Triceps, Abs Thursday - Rest (Planing to swim - is that OK?) Friday -...

Fastest way to gain weight without medicine? [ 3 Answers ]

Please tell the fastest way to up weight without medicine? I want to be bigger!

View more questions Search