Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jball0328 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2010, 06:31 AM
    Thermostat blank and furnace makes a buzzing noise
    Yesterday morning I noticed that the thermostat was blank. I assured it had gone bad. I replaced it but the AC still would not come on. I went downstairs and the furnace was making a buzzing noice. I took the cover off and replaced a small fuse but still nothing. Help please

Check out some similar questions!

Buzzing noise [ 1 Answers ]

I'm hearing a buzzing noise coming from the a/c unit inside the house when the a/c is off. Is that normal. It's not very loud but I seem to notice it more now.

My home a/c unit is not kicking on. It just makes a buzzing noise. [ 4 Answers ]

My home a/c unit will not kick on. When I drop the thermostat temp I hear a click on the outside unit and then it just makes a buzzing/humming noise. The start capacitor is the dual style but is not swollen at all. Its Sunday and no stores are open so it barrowed my neighbors capacitor (same size)...

Furnace makes buzzing noise on startup [ 1 Answers ]

Hello friends, A few months ago, my gas forced air furnace began making a "buzzing" noise every time it turns on when heat is called for. When the inducer motor starts the noise begins and as soon as the blower starts up, the noise is gone. We have had our HVAC guy out a couple of times. ...

Furnace blower makes vibrating noise [ 1 Answers ]

I has a Rheem RGDA-150C-JR (made in early 80's). It works fine until... this afternoon I notice a lot of noise. I check the blower assembly and found the motor was very hot (but not stopped running). The assembly has two wheels with the motor installed in the middle (double shaft). I saw that one...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.