Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Morrowrj Posts: 345, Reputation: 22

Dec 24, 2006, 09:41 AM
    Looking for a book title
    This book I believe came out around 2002-2004. It is about life in Jerusalem, I think, at the time of Jesus. It could possibly be part of a series. I heard it discussed by Glenn Beck as being very good. Any help would be great.

Thanks
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Dec 24, 2006, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrowrj
    This book i believe came out arround 2002-2004. It is about life in Jerusalem, i think, at the time of Jesus. It could possibly be part of a series. I heard it discussed by Glenn Beck as being very good. any help would be great.

Thanks
    Could this be it?

Daily Life at the time of Jesus
    http://www.dokomedia.com/daily-life-time-of-jesus.html
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 24, 2006, 06:02 PM
    I can say that the one Starman listed is a good one, I have a hard back copy of it in my chapel library. ( which is why I have not listed it, since I am at home and the book is in my office)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with title of this book, please. [ 1 Answers ]

Book is a murder mystery. I read it during the late nineties. I am sure it was printed from 1985 onwards. It is a murder mystery. A woman goes to the southern states of america to take over a house. She meets a man who is the black sheep of his family. He is a loveable rogue. There is a...

Need Book Title [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a book I read a long time ago But I can't remember it. I just remember that it was written by an African author and it was a story about a young girl who falls in love With her teacher and couldn't marry him because he was of lower class Other men however pursue...

Title to a book [ 1 Answers ]

A while back I was told of a book about a boy who has an "imaginary" friend Mr. Beasley, but he is really the devil. That is all I have. I thought it would be simple cause I was told the title was "Mr. Beasley", but when I try to look it up, I get nothing. I don't believe anyone else knew that it...

View more questions Search