Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ellie999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2010, 06:44 PM
    While my boyfriend was getting cremated my son took a sharp down his arm
    My boyfriend died of lung cancer I knew him over24 years dating off and on my boyfriend
    Could be my son real father.his last living day we took a paternal test that night he die.before he past I told him to give me a sign if he found out in heaven.so on the day of his cremation at 3 oclock my son took a sharp pain down his arm to his fingers for several minutes.could that be the sign I'm looking for. ELLIE
    sarasmom61809 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

Aug 29, 2010, 07:28 AM

Ellie999,
    I believe that god works in mysterious ways. There are signs all around us. Do you believe in your heart of hearts, that he was his dad? Does it matter? If you all loved each other and were a family than that's all that matters. I believe in signs. I think that you may have received one. When does the results come back from the paternity test?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 29, 2010, 07:52 AM

I guess I wonder why it took all those years to do a test, and of course the fact you had to do a test means you were sleeping with other people when you were sleeping with him.
    Even the off and on tells me it was a problem in the relationship.

So I guess my question, sounding mean, is why does it matter if your child was his or not, since there appeared to be no concern about that or the relationship before.

And I am sorry, a sharp pain in my sons arm, would mean he needs a medical check up, perhaps the stress of his dying and you dragging the testing up right then was too much for him.

Sorry but the sign would be the results of the test when it comes back

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mysterious sharp chest and arm pain [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a 49 y.o. white male in pretty good shape, not overweight (well, maybe 5-10 lbs), and overall pretty healthy. Three times in the past several weeks I've experienced a suddenly appearing, very sharp, widely distributed pain lasting some 10 seconds and then fading over about another 15-30...

How my boyfriend can adopt my son. [ 2 Answers ]

I am pregnant by my boyfriend and we plan on getting married. I also havea 5 month old son and his father is no were to be found how can my boyfriend adopt my son?:confused:

Death and the cremated ashes [ 1 Answers ]

How long does ittake from sremation to actually being given the deceased person ashes?

View more questions Search