Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ck1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2006, 08:27 AM
    Mental and Emotional Health
    We have just found out that my sister is suffering from this problem. She is 43 years old and a divorcée. This is causing a lot of emotional and mental problem at home. We have to be alert all the time. Our family members have stopped visiting us as they are scared she would steal their stuff which, she has done in the past. I myself have lost lot of money. We tried confronting her but she is not ready to accept it. Also, she lies all the time. Please suggest what we can do?
    sadiesmom Posts: 43, Reputation: 8

Dec 24, 2006, 08:59 AM
    is this new behavior for her? What is her history of behaviors?
    ck1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2006, 01:54 AM
    We are not sure since when she is having this problem but, we realised it one year ago. She is also very jeaous and wants people to keep praising her all the time.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Dec 25, 2006, 06:34 AM
    Hi ck1234 its hard when family memebers have issue's and problems like this because we always want to do what is correct and best for them ! I think its good that you have supported her and not pushed her away with all that has been happening... But I'm sure you know that now is the time that you seek proper HELP, she needs the correct support and help to get herself sorted ! And yea at first she may hate you and be off with you but you need to make sure she is getting the best full support and you will see her turn the corner... I wosh you all the best with this and hope that things turn good for you and your family ! But please do get her full support from the doctors etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mental health (dreams) [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my boyfriend has a problem with dreams. I want to help him. For now all I need to know is what exactly dreaming with water or floating on waters means? This is a constant dream, actually a nightmare. He has also dream with fire, him burning in fire. And other times, him floating on air. ...

I need serious mental health [ 10 Answers ]

Before I get started I just want to say I'm not a pervert or sick in the head, I'm 20 and I'm starting to have feelings for a 13 year old, I'm just wondering how much pychiatric help I need because this shouln't be happening because it is very wrong Thanks

How do I suggest that my partner goes for a mental health assessment [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with my partner for more than 4 yrs now. Over the years I have noticed some strange behaviors from him and whenever I've tried bringing these to his attention he just gets angry or he shuts me up and says things like it's his life, he can do as he pleases or he will become verbally...

Mental and emotional health during pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I'm in my 9th week of pregnancy.As a child I used to Dream a lot... but since last few years I 've been Talking to myself in the day time or you can say anytime Rather than sleep... I feel it's a kind of say role Playing stuff. I'll think about some discussion going On & talk as all the...

View more questions Search