Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lostinwhittier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2010, 11:55 AM
    vizio hook up without cable
    Recently I canceled my cable, now I have a TV with no cable box. Do I have to get a converter to watch TV. I didn't think so, since it's a digital TV? Please help.

Check out some similar questions!

DVD/VCR Hookup to Vizio LCD Tv With No Cable Box [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I hope someone can help me with this problem I'm having. My mom recently purchased a Vizio LCD 32" TV and for Christmas we bought her a DVD/VCR combo. I tried hooking this up for her but am confused because there is no input/out for the cable coming from wall to hook into on the DVD/VCR. I...

No sound on new Vizio HDTV connected to cable box [ 3 Answers ]

Just connected Vizio HDTV to DCT6400 cable box provided by Comcast and no longer have sound. Would like to see diagram of proper connectivity or set up guide to find resolution.

Connecting vizio hook up hdtv without converter box to vcr [ 0 Answers ]

How do you hook up vizio 26 inches HDTV without converter box with my Phillips Dvd and vcr combo? Is there a way record a show without converter box. Let me know. Thanks

Vizio TV hookup w/ comcast cable box [ 1 Answers ]

I have a comcast cable box (for digital, on-demand, on-screen guide) and just bought a 42" Vizio. How do I hook this up? When going through the box, the vizio menus are not available. When bypassing the box, the on-screen (cost me money) extras are not available through the vizio remote. It...

Connecting vizio to magnavox dvd/vcr combo using cable [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect my Vizio TV to a new Magnavox DVR/VCR combo. I'm a Comcast user.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search