Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eileen53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2010, 08:29 AM
    Heating & cooling
    I have a heat pump system in my house I notice it wasn't working and I found out the fuse was blowed replaced the fuse and it blew the transformer. What is my problem.

Check out some similar questions!

Heating & Cooling Maintenance, Repair & Troubleshooting FAQ from NortherHeat [ 57 Answers ]

Check out these tips and explanations, below, from our Heating and Cooling Expert. Of course, you're also welcome to post questions to this board for more information: Just click the "Ask about Heating & Air Contidioning" button at the top of the page.

Heating & cooling [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bryant hvac unit the blower motor does not work but it makes a humming noise Then the noise stops but no blower motor this just statred after a power outage Thank you for any help

Heating & Cooling Unit [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone help please? My heater for some reason is not working. It worked all Winter long but not now. It has a switch on the outside of the unit in the basement. I'm not sure what that is for. It has an on/off switch inside too. There is a metal coiled filter that can be rinsed but it does...

Ductwork heating & cooling [ 1 Answers ]

How to add return air ductwork in the basement.

Heating & cooling system [ 3 Answers ]

I have a two zone heating/cooling system, with one generator unit. With this type of system, there are two trunk lines leading off the furnace. The dampers alternate when each thermostat indicates which one should turn on. One of the trunk lines has started making a loud whistle, indicating...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.