I know what a lot of you will say is hoes before bros but
    I'm sorry but I can't loose either of them
    What shold I do
    How can I sop this
    I need help fast please thank you
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2006, 11:29 PM
    Actually I always say bros before hoes. Am I right guys!

Seriously though, why not just hang out with your boyfriend on some days and your girlfriend on others.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2006, 08:37 PM
    I'd just stay out of it and let them work out their own differences. It's not like you ever have to see them both together at the same time. Don't talk about one in the presence of the other and don't let one talk about the other in your presence. If one tries to steer the conversation in the direction of the other, change the subject and make it known to (Mary) that you don't want to talk with her about (John) and vice versa. Make it clear that you're not going to surrender your relationship with either one on account of the other. If either of them has a problem with that then you don't need them in the first place as they will only constantly try to control and manipulate you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fighting Divorce [ 5 Answers ]

If you don't want a divorce can you just not sign papers? What happens? I just wonder if you can say that you are not giving them a divorce.

A friend and her boyfriend worked together [ 4 Answers ]

She was the envy of her other work mates, because she was all lovey dovey with him coming to work together eating together going home together. One day they came in separately to work would'nt sit with each other working in that situation was even very stressful for us workers. They even had a...

My kitties are fighting, what do I do?:( [ 2 Answers ]

I have two cats named sweetpea and azalea, and about two years ago I adopted another kitten. His name was guy. Sweetpea adored the new kitten. But azalea was not pleased and stayed away. Guy got bigger and when he got to be about azalea's size she would swat at him whenever he got near. Now...

My best friend and my boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I have this guy friend and we were really close and then I got a boyfriend and he got mad at me and now he's like not talking to me as much and when I try to cal l him he won't answer his phone and it kills me and you I lovee my boyfriend and I want to stay with him but I don't know what to...

Help with fighting kittens [ 2 Answers ]

I have 3 kittens, 2 females and 1 male. They are all 3 months old and from the same litter. The male was sick for 2 weeks and was not allowed to be near the females. Today the vet gave me the go ahead to put them all together again. I was expecting a happy reunion, but that's not what happened! 1...

View more questions Search