Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rcann105 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2010, 11:09 PM
    I saw a movie early 80s to mid 80s
    Saw a after dark movie I believe was called top model,think it was a foreign film,cannot finf it anywhere no info or anything... about a model who had exploits with a man it public plces she even dress as a man and they go to a restaurant and have sex... any ideas if this is the correct title and if you know the movie who was the acctress thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Sifi movie from mid 70s to mid 80s [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I'm trying to figure out the name of a movie I watched when I was a kid. What I remember is there is a women and whoever looked into her eyes turned to stone, she had snakes coming out of her head I think. Lol There was also an Owl (a tin owl I think) And also I think there was a 3 headed...

Need title of children's/fantasy movie - early-mid 80s? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey all. I'm trying to find the title of a children's movie. I don't know how old it is, but certainly no later than the early-mid 80s. Problem is, I remember only one scene and that looked like maybe late 70s early 80s? It was fantasy I think, not animated. I don't remember the language though...

Cartoon mid 80s early 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I rented this movie a lot as a child but no one seems to remember it but me. It starts with a scene in the woods and I believe it is a prince but not sure, on a hunt ( I think a deer hunt) and then stubbles into a different world that he has to save a girl trapped in a tower by a shadow. I don't...

Old mid to late 80s movie blood brothers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I need to find the name of this film its about a group of teenage boys who become friends and all cut thir finger and become blood brothers:cool:

Movie from the mid to late 80s [ 4 Answers ]

I'm sure this will sound totally ridiculous... 70% of me believes I saw this movie, but the other 30% is wondering if maybe it was just a really strange dream. Now for what I remember about this: There's a creepy place, some type of warehouse or building. I think it's a kid and his older...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.