Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolboy14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2010, 02:51 PM
    3 times the times the sum of k and negative 1 equals.13.5.what is the value of k.
    3 times the sum of k the and negative 1 equals 13.5.what is the value of k.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2010, 06:44 PM

3 times the sum of k and negative 1 equals 13.5.

Think phrase by phase.

3 times what? The sum of k and negative 1. How do you write "sum of k and negative 1".

Then once that's written, how do you write out multiplying the whole thing by 3?

Then all that = 13.5, so that completes an equation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My furnace fault code light flashes three times the pause and flashes three times aga [ 3 Answers ]

My furnace fault code light flashes three times the pause and flashes three times again and repeats. What is wrong?

I had sex 4 times after first 1,2and 4 times I was bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

I had sex 4 times... after first 1,2and 4 times I was bleeding... but after 3rd I was not... then I checked... result is positive... 3rd sex was held on 25 march and on 27 march was my periods... and my boyfriend also used condom... on 11 may I took unwanted kit tablets... I'm feeling lots of...

4 times got negative + got period , can still get pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

I had have sex at Feb 20 2009. After one week , I feel heartburn.But I got my period at Mar 18 2009. But a little lighter than normal. And I took pregnancy test kit at Apr 2nd 2009 at night 11 pm. It gave me negative. And then I took another test kit at Apr 6 2009 at morning 11 am it also give me...

How many times [ 2 Answers ]

Just wanted to know how many times a person can file bankruptcy to save there home if a previous bankrupcty has been dismissed

How many times? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I was just wondering how many times we landed on the moon, Thank you:D

View more questions Search