Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loukianos_ts Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2006, 08:07 PM
    A about my father
    Heloo in that list you did send for me I saw one name that name was theo a tsaropoulos I think he is that guy I am looking for
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 23, 2006, 08:28 PM
    He was merely listed under the MISTA name who lived in Long Beach, but the MISTA also lived in a couple of addresses in TX previously.

The information is from paid sites, so if you want more you will have to do the search off them yourself.

This web site will provide you info on the names I found

http://www.intelius.com/
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 23, 2006, 08:29 PM
    I could not find any exact phone numbers in any public listing, that does not mean they don't have an unlisted number of a cell phone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How about this one?! [ 7 Answers ]

OK, I don't know the name or who sings it, but this guys talks about how jesse is a friend, then he sings, I wish I had jesse's girl, why can't I find a woman like that, like jesse's girl. Well that's all that I can remember, so if any can help me please do!!

I ask a about my father [ 2 Answers ]

His name is teodoros argriyos tsaropoulos he is greek he is the citizen of u.s.a I am his son and I am looking to one relation to found him

Question about shows [ 4 Answers ]

Well the I'm trying to create this show and I've been working on it for at least three years and its my dream... so I want to ask what do you (the people) think of the idea magic vesus machine? And in a story can their be contravesy? Meaning that it shows both sides of the story that makes the...

View more questions Search