Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LIOGINC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2006, 05:06 PM
    Auto Repair
    God Bless You all,
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year; If I don't chat with you all before the month is over with. Don't let nothing keep you from serving GOD.My Queastion, I have a 1999, 300m, which is out of timing, because of the belt teeth coming off. How do I set it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 23, 2006, 07:46 PM
    Since you asked a question about auto repair, I have moved you post under the auto section to help you get the best answer.

If you would like to do a post under introductions telling something about yourself, please do.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2006, 07:53 PM
    Do you drive a Lexus 300 or Mercedes 300? I haven't worked on either, but see if what's described in C and D below might get you going in the right direction:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ics-46563.html

Maybe someone, who has experience with your car, will chime in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fence Repair [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a wood fence with 4x4 posts.Some are leaning.Is there an easy way to straighten them out without removing them? Soil is normal--light clay and earth Thanks!

Hernia Repair [ 2 Answers ]

Hi A couple of weeks ago I underwent a double inguinal hernia repair at the local NHS hospital. I'd looked into the private option and The Hernia Centre North London claim to have a method that is virtually risk free with a negligible failure rate and the patient is fully active well within a...

Any roofers out there that can help me on a repair. [ 1 Answers ]

We had a wood burning stove installed a little over a year ago And during the last rain's we noticed we have a leak around The pipe. We have a family menber that said they would come fix it but it seem's Like it is going to be a problem to get them to come over and fix it. I am thinking it...

View more questions Search