Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jumpjump Posts: 13, Reputation: -1

Aug 25, 2010, 11:56 AM
    Pre-mature ejaculation
    He doesn't last more than 2 minutes. He is 25, no medical problems. No medicines. In perfect heath. Just had a ful physical 2 weeks ago. (he is in the Army so his heath is in top shape)
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 25, 2010, 12:10 PM

Jumpjump, I have moved this post to its own thread so that you can get advice that is tailored to your needs.

Does he see it as a problem? Has he talked to a doctor about the problem?
    jumpjump Posts: 13, Reputation: -1

Aug 25, 2010, 12:12 PM

Yes he sees it as a problem. But I don't think he has said anything to a doctor
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 25, 2010, 01:22 PM

Talking to a doctor and finding out if there is a physical problem would be my first advice.

After that, is he getting too stimulated during foreplay? Is he extremely sensitive? Have you tried different condoms to decrease sensitivity?
    kryostar Posts: 108, Reputation: 11

Aug 27, 2010, 04:38 AM

Boxing a round or two with the bald headed champ before intercourse always worked for me.
    kryostar Posts: 108, Reputation: 11

Aug 30, 2010, 12:41 AM

OK seriously, this is a mental fix that he will have to resolve himself. It's in his head he will have to learn to distract himself before he gets to the point of no return, slow down or stop, then re-engage, practice on going longer and longer. And like Cat1864 suggested try some different condoms, Trojan's in red package:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Odds of pregnancy by pre mature ejaculation [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I just want to know what the odds are for getting pregnant by pre mature ejaculation, my husband and I use protection (condoms) but he doesn't put one on until right before his climax, and this was for like 5 or 6 days in a row! So can someine tell me what the odds are for that? Thank...

How do I get rid of pre-mature wrinkles? [ 1 Answers ]

I mean, I'm only 16 and I already have visible wrinkles under my eyes, around my mouth, and on my forehead.. Is there any way to get rid of them using home ingredients? :(

Pre mature ejaculation [ 1 Answers ]

Treatment of pre mature ejaculation

Pre-mature ejaculation [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: what's up I'm 20 years old and every time I cuddle with a girl or show any effection with body contact I get a erection almost instatly and also pre-maturly ejaculate a little bit. Its not a lot but yet enough to notice. Does anyone know why?

View more questions Search