Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    living.laughing Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2010, 11:37 AM
    Looking for suggestions
    I tend to like to read fiction that reflects my own life so I am currently looking for a book about a younger woman who has fallen in love with an older man... who breaks her heart. I want to read a story of how it happened and how she moved on, let go, etc...

Any suggestions?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2010, 11:41 AM

An older book "Once is Not Enough".. I think it's by Sidney Sheldon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need your suggestions [ 12 Answers ]

I want to watch a comedy movie that will make me laugh a lot. Please, help me :) Better if it's contemprorary

Suggestions anyone? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi Yea I've been talking to this guy... well, actually 2 guys... the 1st one I've never met but we've been texting, talking on the computer and the phone... the other one I have a class with him for 3 hours... the one I've ben talking to on the comp and stuff well he has been in a relationship...

Any suggestions? [ 3 Answers ]

OK you guys , does any 1 have ne suggestions on products that lightens the face effectively w/o irritation, because I'm currently using diana stalder lightening cream on my face and it doesn't seemed to be working for me , I've been using it for about 3 months, and has done nothing for me, I thot...

Any suggestions? [ 1 Answers ]

OK so me and my boyfriend had sex, and I know how guys pre-. And he always seems worried that I might be pregnant. And now that I've looked up the signs of pregnancy the only sign that I have is nausea.. my period was supposed to come Thursday. And it is now Saturday night. And it hasn't come yet....

I need some suggestions. [ 14 Answers ]

A coworker of my husband has asked me if I would watch her little girl all this week. She asked me how much I charge and I am completely stumped. No one has been wiling to pay me for babysitting since I was a teenager. How much would you guys charge for babysitting one kid for one week...

View more questions Search