Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Edward Hofstee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2006, 06:12 PM
    Wireless hook up
    I have I speed internet, how do I hook that up to my wireless G router?? :confused:
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 23, 2006, 06:21 PM
    Usually a wireless router has a WAN port. The ethernet cable from the broadband modem goes into that port.
    chris051873 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2006, 08:12 AM
    Do you have a wireless router? and what kind?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 29, 2006, 09:11 AM
    Here's a step by step guide for wireless setup.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Termostat hook up [ 2 Answers ]

We just recently purchase a house . I went to put a new digilal termostat.finding out to my surprise that we have some sort of air cond system. Upon furter inspection the system is a water cooled of some sort with a condenser inside of heating duct above fan blower.the wires at the thermosat are...

Wireless hook up for a laptop [ 4 Answers ]

I have cable internet with a desktop and want to hook up my new laptop with core duo in another room.

Wireless and non wireless connections [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I have a laptop from my employer to use at home and at work. At work it is networked via a wireless connection and broadband Internet access is via this network. I took it home and set up the connection to work with my own ISP (NTL) and that worked fine. The problem comes when I take it...

Hook up [ 1 Answers ]

How would you hook-up the following? Satellite, cable box, dvd player (w/component cables) and vcr to a TV with, 2 a/v connections on the back 1 componet connection on back and 1 s-video on the back? I also have an A/B switch and splitter. I currently can watch either the SAT or the cable box, but...

Dryer Hook UP [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having a washer and dryer delivered tomarrow and I wanted to know how do I hook up a (gas) Dryer? The gas and Venting for the dryer are already their, what else do I need to do? Thanks!!

View more questions Search