Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shrine Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2010, 09:33 AM
    I have bleach blonde hair what color of semi permanent warm golden blonde?
    I'm trying to go from bleached blond back to light brown, do I go to a warm golden blonde and then in that same day color it light brown
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2010, 08:19 AM

I would definitely visit the salon. There are so many variables when it comes to hair.

If you have been bleaching, your hair may be damaged and porous and will require some special treatment.
    skwyatt09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2010, 06:34 PM

True. There are so many questions when it comes to choosing hair color on bleached hair. When in doubt stick with a natural tone. Play it safe when doing color at home. Going to a professional is the best.
    martha78 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2011, 04:11 PM
    Try lowlights and do lots of treatments
    lizabib15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2013, 02:13 PM
    What do I do I dye my hair now it's white blonde hair? I went to the beauty supply
    Store. They came me this silver blonde stuff, Now I have blonde whit blue blue hair?
    What do I do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I tone down or remove a semi permanent red hair dye over bleach blonde hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I am at my wits end! I had my hair professionally frosted about two months ago. I like the blonde, with my dark hair roots, but I wanted to add some red low lights with the blonde streaking throughout. However, I did not get the results I wanted. Now I have dark roots, and a multi blonde/red...

Removing semi-permanent brown from blonde hair [ 1 Answers ]

About ten weeks ago I was a sandy dark blonde but I dyed my hair with a 24 wash semipermanent brown. Its fading slightly but I'm getting regrowth, and my hair is starting to look orange. Is there anything I can use to remove the dye without going to the hair salon and using a harsh colour...

Used a medium golden blonde color, now have drabbed out grey-ish hair [ 2 Answers ]

My hair has always been dyed/bleached a light but not platinum blonde. This morning, I used Loreal's Natural Match in 8W, Medium Golden Blonde, in order to warm my light blonde color. I have done this before with different products and always had great success, mkost recently with that new 10...

View more questions Search