Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharebaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2010, 06:40 AM
    Im 37 weeks pregnant and feeling a lot of pain in pelvic and lower back area, I can ba
    Im 37 weeks pregnant and feeling a lot of pain in pelvic and lower back area, I can barley walk. Plus I haven't felt the bay move in two days and Im feeling extremely sick what should I do
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 25, 2010, 07:42 AM

I think it should be fairly obvious what you should do; go to the emergency of your nearest hospital and get checked out immediately. Why would you suffer for two days like that with a baby on the way??

Tick
    SANSPAN Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2010, 07:49 AM

When I was pregnant around that time I had the same pain I was told by the doc it was OK. If you have not felt the baby move you need to go to the hospital to check the heart beat and make sure everything is OK. You are almost there. Good luck.
    kms2985 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2011, 08:54 AM
    I think that you are going in to labor. You should go to the hospital and see what they have to say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling a pulse sensation and throbbing pain in lower back [ 8 Answers ]

I have a throbbing pain and a sensation of a heartbeat, in my lower back? Please Help

What can I do about a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen and pelvic area? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lot of pressure and pain in my lower abdomen and pelvic area for three days now and the pain has gotten worse over the last few hours. I have taken tylenol and tried to relax but it has not helped. What can I do to relive it?

I'm 30 weeks if you are feeling pulling apartin your pelvic [ 2 Answers ]

Im 30 weeks and Im having plvic pain what can I do?

Pain in pelvic area [ 3 Answers ]

For a few weeks off and on I've been having dull pain in my left side in the pelvis area. Every time I moved I would experience pain. I just had a baby four months ago, and I had to get on birth control, so I'm using the patch (ortho evra). Every week I put on a new patch and since I've moved the...

View more questions Search